- Water every week!
- Tiny enough for a windowsill!
- Does well on a kinda dim windowsill, or a few feet away from the window if it's one that gets bright and hot
- Pretty tolerant of cold! You can open the window near him or have him near a fan
- Not a strawberry or a begonia! He just looks kinda like em, but he's actually related to coral bells!
- If you let him get big, he'll send out little baby plants on strings, like how a spider plant does! You can have a whole squad of strawberry begonias, or share with friends
This is not an exact plant, so you'll recieve the same type of plant in the same color and same planter, but he might be a bit bigger or smaller. We've got a few of them! The container and any decorations or labels shown are included.
We check our plants regularly for any pests or diseases. The soil is infused with mosquito bits to prevent gnats. It's super important to me that all the plants I sell are healthy! I wanna set you up for success.
Low light? Medium light? What's all that? Plants in our low light tolerant section can do alright in the middle of a room. Still, even when a plant can tolerate low light,bright light is better. The happiest plants live under a grow light, or within a few feet of a window. For windows, make sure he's got a good view of the light: in front of the window, no to the side! Plants in bright light grow faster, have brighter leaves, and are more resistant to pests and diseases.